Monday, March 4, 2013

**HOMEWORK** Due Tuesday 3/19/2013

In an effort to make your progress report more meaningful for you and your parents, the Aministration would like for each of you to take a moment to reflect upon your year thus far in class and to consider your goals. In order to satisfactorily complete this reflection, you must write a short paragraph (just a few sentences) and email it to me Tuesday 3/19 by 10 a.m.

There is no need to attach a document – simply an e-mail with your reflection. (Please note that your reflection will be included in your progress report, so please proofread your work.) aaroncraven@fcds.org

Guidelines:

1. Please begin with an area in class in which you feel successful. Please use a specific example to illustrate your ideas. (Example: An area of strength for me in class is preparation – I always have my homework completed and I never forget my books.)

2. Discuss an area in which you are struggling or in which you could improve. Please use a specific example to illustrate your ideas. (Example: I think that writing essays is hard. I feel like I am working hard, but my grades aren’t as high as I would like. Mrs. So-and-so always says that I need to work on my transitions, so I need to practice that.)

3. Share your specific goals and HOW you plan to accomplish them. (Example: In the next couple of months, I would like to see my vocabulary/grammar quiz grades improve. To accomplish this goal, I will put more effort into the lessons in the grammar book, make vocab flash cards, and see Mrs. So-and-so during tutorial if I am unsure about a concept.)

This reflection is a homework grade. 15 points - Please complete it with care.

No comments:

Post a Comment